Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Beginning

Hello!

I hope everyone is happy a pleasant solstice. This is the time of year to take stock of what you've done, what you for the future, and where you are at the moment. It is no surprise that religions have co-opted the solstice to get people in a reflective mood.

Which brings us to me: I want health and happiness for my family (amazingly original, I know). I also want health and happiness for me (slightly better; at least it is honest). And part of happiness is wealth (ahh). I don't just mean money, although that is related. As the seasons change, I find several things in my life that I want to change- including how I get my money.

As the intelligent reader that this will attract, you've already figured out that this blog will help me in that goal. I don't know exactly how, but increasing my visibility is only the first step. Will it work? Who can say? It may even be an unmitigated disaster. We will never know what lies outside of our comfortable boundaries until we cross the border. So hold my hand, take a deep breath, and jump with me into the undiscovered country of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment